*Our current calendar is shown below. The dates in green are available. All dates in red are currently booked.
*Once a date is chosen we will send you a contract within 5 business days. Until that time, your date will remain booked and will immediately be blocked and turned red and no one else will be able to book your chosen date. Once your contract is received you will be asked to sign and pay your deposit at that time.
*All requests for bookings are processed in the order they are received.
*Check, Cash, or Electronic Bank Transfer are the acceptable forms of payment. Credit card is also a option, however, a 3% processing fee will be applied.
* Payment in full is due 120 days prior to your event.
* All reservations are subject to a 7% Indiana sales tax.
* We are only processing new bookings currently through 2022.
* A 50% down payment and a $500 fully refundable damage deposit is required upon booking, damage deposit will be returned upon approval via check the week following your event.
* Date transfers are only permitted at Union 12's sole discretion and a transfer fee may be assessed for any such transfer.
Call or text: 260-203-0239
(Pricing at the discretion of Union 12 and is subject to change without notice. Pricing may be increased or decreased at any given time for available dates.)
For 2020 peak season dates, there is limited availability for discountedsetup & rehearsal rentals. Many wedding parties rehearse offsite at their dinner location, a church or even someone’s backyard. Many rehearsals take place the morning of the wedding at Union 12.There is availability for exclusivenight setup and rehearsals. The day before can also be added for setup, rehearsal and/or rehearsal dinner for $900 from 9am to 9pm or any 4 hour block of time for $500. Assuming the date is still available on our booking calendar, these discounted rental rates may be offered for rehearsal/set up 120 days or less prior to your event. Day before rentals reserved earlier than 120 days prior to booked event will be charged the full rental fee.